Our diversified chartered accountant who was awarded Fellow Chartered Certified Accounts (FCCA) in 2010, achieved Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) in 2004 and BSC in applied accounting from The Oxford Brookes University. She currently pursues a LLB degree at the University of London and the Jamaican Securities course at the Jamaica Institute of Management.
Our accounting consultant has in excess of thirteen years (13yrs) of senior and management work experience gained at the largest telecommunication company in Jamaica among other reputable medium and large size companies. Our clients will benefit from her expertise in the following areas:
- Preparation and analysis of Financial Statements according to IFRS standards.
- Management of inter company transactions for local as well as international companies
- Review and recommend accounting, investment strategies, policies and procedures
- Effectively and efficiently manage companies’ bank accounts and cash flow requirements.
- Preparing of payroll and filing statutory returns
- Providing guidance and training to junior accounting staff to ensure accuracy and consistency in the areas of general ledger, preparation of cheques, audit schedules journals and other accounting areas.