Management Information System Consultant
Our Management Information System Consultant has ten (10) years’ experience in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) sector and has earned a Master of Science Degree in Computer Based Management Information Systems from the University of the West Indies and a Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication from the University of Technology Jamaica.
He has worked both with multinational and local companies in various capacities including but not limited to system administration and network administration. He brings with him a wealth of knowledge that has been proven beneficial to small and medium sized enterprise (SME).
His experience brings explicit and tacit knowledge ranging from the design and installation of network infrastructures and the maintenance of these systems to ensure reliability, availability and efficiency in supporting corporate mandates. He will be able to help SMEs identify and make recommendations of applications and tools to assist their operational needs, review and recommend new equipment and software purchases. He can not only assist in the tracking of software licenses; ensure compliance with software copyright laws and policies but also Constant scanning of the technological environment for trends and developments which will offer competitive advantage to SME.
Our Database/ Programming Consultant has over twelve years (12) years’ experience in the field and has earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Computing with Management Studies from the University of Technology and an Associate of Science Degree in Management Information Systems. He also earned a Distinction in Advanced Microsoft Excel.
His training and experiences were garnered at various reputable small, medium and large enterprises where he gained mastery in the following area:
- Modification, maintenance and debugging of existing technological applications.
- Creating new technological applications to efficiently manage manual processes for e.g. clients database, inventory, payables, receivables and timekeeper (HR) applications.
- Maintaining Databases which includes backup, restoration, compression, archiving and user access control
- Creating and utilizing business intelligence to generate informative system reports exported in text or excel formats
- Gather and analyze clients request/ issues and provide hardware and software support, testing, training and follow up at desired location.