Our auditing consultant holds a BSC in Accounting and Management Studies from the University of The West Indies and was awarded Fellow Member-Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA) and is currently pending her Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Manchester Business School.
The incumbent has over eleven years (11yrs) of external auditing experience and management experience gained at Pricewaterhouse Coopers. She has intensive knowledge in International Financial Reporting Standards and International Accounting Standard and has audited a diverse portfolio, including private and publicly listed companies in the sectors of manufacturing, distribution and retail, banking and media. Our clients will benefit from her experience in the following areas:
- Coordinating audit team activities to meet objectives within time constraints
- Review statutory accounts, management letters and resolve audit issues
- Prepare and review financial statements for various companies in various industries
- Conduct reviews and implement internal control of various industries
- Supervise, train/coach and evaluate junior staff which include providing daily direction and guidance on audit problems and a continuing evaluation of the staff’s performance to promote development
- Generate statutory accounts, calculate and file income tax returns.